Sunday, November 18, 2012

To Write Again?

Talk about serious writer's block....it has been a long dry spell.  There is much to catch up on - and I will try to get on that.

But the good news is that we get to adopt Anna - finally!  It has taken quite the battle and along the way we have seen a miracle.  We are anxious to make our family of 8 official!

Until then, I have been so busy with the ministry here.  God continues to move before us and open many, many doors.  After going to Colombia, my heart yearns for what a ministry like Safe families can do in a country in South America that has no foster care system.  And for many weeks after returning home I could think of little other than going back.  But...over time...God has shown me the amount of work that needs to be done here. 

I am reminded of how God wants us to do well with what He gives us.  Now...He is asking me to do well with the ministry in South Carolina not South America...yet. 

So, I finally wrote something!  Now, maybe the words will start coming back.

No comments: