Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty Soon!



Pretty soon, Anna will legally be OURS!


We meet with our new lawyer this week to begin the process. In WI, we had to wait 6 months before we could legally adopt Anna. The end of October marks that 6 month mark. So, we are getting ready.

I have so much to share about sweet Anna! But, I just don't feel comfortable doing so until she is legally ours.


I will say this, disruption is heartbraking! But...I know this....Anna WELDIE was PLAN A. It just took an unexpected journey to bring her to our family.


I can't wait to be able to tell you all about Anna, her life, her story and how perfect she is for our family.


Would you please pray for us? We have to trust the Lord for the money to come - from where - I have no idea - to finalize the adoption. Because of the move, our savings has been wiped out. We are stepping forward trusting that God will provide the lawyer fees and the court costs and the new homestudy fee. Also, please pray for our protection...that we get to finalize the adoption before the end of the year and officially give Anna her new name. Thank you!





Pretty soon!

No comments: