Sunday, September 18, 2011

I WILL Write Again

I WILL write on my blog again.
I WILL write on my blog again.
I WILL write on my blog again.
I WILL write on my blog again.

Suffering from writer's block....nothing coming though despite a lot happening in our lives.

I think I just need a day or two of sleep...like the whole day type of sleep.

Or maybe I just need to force myself to sit down and WRITE!

We had our neighbors over for ice-cream last night. 8 families showed up (we were worried only our kids' friends would show up). It was wonderful to see the neighbors talking to each other, everyone laughing and mingling. There were neighbors who live right across the street from each other for years who never really have talked! That amazes me!

I am thinking of organizing a Christmas Progressive Dinner....wouldn't that be fun?

Yeah...that's all I've got these days.

Pretty pathetic. Oh, and Lincoln is home sick. Go Pack!

No comments: