Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Making A Decision

I am leaning toward making a big decision: home schooling George.

I believe in home schooling. I still love home schooling. And I think getting George away from all the negative influences at school will only benefit him.

Right now we are looking at simply doing this for the remainder of the school year, but I am open to continuing into next year. A lot depends on Joe's job, Safe Families, and how the boys do.

Please pray that I make a wise decision.

1 comment:

WendyLou said...

We are in our 8th year of homeschooling, so I'm a fan :) My advice to anyone bringing a child home from a particularly rough year of 'regular' school is to ease in gently. Read good books, play some math games, take lots and lots of field trips, and add in other stuff as you feel comfortable. I think it gives parents and kids a great opportunity to decompress! Good luck!!