Monday, January 24, 2011

I Am Not Giving Up

I have been told too many times, "Safe Families will NEVER happen in Wisconsin!" Today, I heard, "In Milwaukee..the problem is TOO big. The system is TOO powerful."

But, this is what God has to say about that:

John 16:33 In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you.

Psalm 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

Jeremiah 31:25 I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.


PS - Thanks Cora, for encouraging me today!

No comments: