What does it mean to be radical? What is a radical life? I am reading Radical by David Platt. I suggest you read it. If you can't...or won't....here is the point:
The Radical Experiment involves five specific challenges to carry out over the span of a year:
- To pray for the entire world.
- To read through the entire Word.
- To sacrifice your money for a specific purpose.
- To give your time in another context.
- To commit your life to a multiplying community.
And so we invite you to join in a movement. A movement of men and women who don’t want to waste their lives any longer on the pursuits of this world. A movement of men and women who want to spend their lives for the glory of God among all the peoples of the world.Will you join me in this Radical Experiment? If you will, please reply and share where God is leading you!